Monday, February 23, 2009

Charles Hamilton Diss Record/RHYMEFEST

Photobucket

Supersonic (Chucky Cheese)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/54841922a23aed37/

Fest even explains why he had to go at this kid. I wouldn't. The only reason why anybody knows who this brat is his Aunt is Mc Lyte.

Charles Hamilton Diss Record EXPLAINED:
First of all, this whole thing between me and Chucky Cheese began last Halloween when I invited him on stage to a cipher for a show at Madison College where he was my opening act. He grabs the mic, turns to me and challenges me to.... link to RhymeFest blog

www.myspace.com/rhymefest

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the worst diss songs I've ever heard!

    ...and I don't even like Hamilton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rhymefest. It's great to know he's still around. But this song is just sad.

    ~EmC

    ReplyDelete