Wednesday, March 23, 2011


  Dave Wrangler - DW_I Mix by DAVE WRANGLER

DW_I
Tracklist:
Dave Wrangler - Roc Boys Theme (Jay-Z x Javelin)
Dave Wrangler - Juicy Cameras (Notorious B.I.G. x Matt & Kim)

Dave Wrangler - Whip My Planes (Willow Smith x M.I.A.)
Dave Wrangler - When I'm Laffy Taffy (Phantogram x D4L)
Wu Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M. (Dave Wrangler Southside Remix)
Dave Wrangler - Cover Your ATLiens (Outkast x Young Galaxy)
Dave Wrangler - Summertime Stylo (Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince x Gorillaz)
Dave Wrangler - Deja Vu in the Disco (Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz x PUTS)
LCD Soundsystem - Dance Yrself Clean (EZ$ Trash Yrself Remix)
Dave Wrangler - Young N' America (Fabolous x Destroyer)
Passion Pit - Sleepyhead (Dave Wrangler Remix)
Cage the Elephant- Shake Me Down (EZ$ Remix)
Let Me Clear My Throat (Fare Soldi x Chilly Gonzales x DJ Kool)
Cee Lo Green -Bright Lights, Bigger City (Dave Wrangler Remix)
Dave Wrangler - Finally XXXO (Cece Peniston x M.I.A.)
Dave Wrangler - How Low Coconuts (Ludacris x Junior Senior)
Dave Wrangler - Lolli Mirrors (Three 6 Mafia x Natalia Kills)
Dave Wrangler - Time for a G6 (Black Eyed Peas x Far East Movement)
FUCKKK OFFF x Corona - Rhythm of the Night (Dave Wrangler Remix)
Dave Wrangler - C'mon Back to Cali (Diplo x Tiesto x Notorious B.I.G.)
Twista feat. Kanye West - Overnight Celebrity (Dave Wrangler Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment