Thursday, June 2, 2011

DJ Benzi x Willy Joy Present: G-Scott ( @gscottking ) - Scott Bailey Vs The World

I've been sleeping on this guy...not anymore. Don't make the same mistake I made Gunners...download and act like I didn't tell you. I'll let him explain his latest endeavor presented by no other than super deejay DJ Benzi and Willy Joy.

"There is definitely something on the project for every musical listener, so hopefully people enjoy this piece of work and feel what I was trying to convey when making this project. If i can gain at least 1 new fan of my music or at least 1 person relates to what I'm speaking on and I can provide motivation for people to go after their goals; that's good enough for me."


- G-Scott

For more info on Mr. Scott check these links:
www.thebillionaireblockclub.com

http://www.thebillionaireblockclub.bandcamp.com/
www.facebook.com/gscottbbb
Twitter: @gscottking

No comments:

Post a Comment